Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm still alive, sorta

I'm still alive, I'm still around, I've just had to take a hiatus from blogging for awhile. Life has been pretty nuts, I'm in the process of moving so I've been doing a lot of packing and cleaning. Work has just been pretty nuts with the Kasich budget, and marathon training is just kicking my butt.

After the second 18-miler I just got into a real rut. I was exhausted all the time, everything hurt while running, it wasn't enjoyable at all. Then a nasty cold forced me to take a few days off. Now I'm back, and today was one of those run-past-the-turnaround-point-without-even-noticing runs. And tomorrow: 20 miles. I'm ready, I'm confident.

Cleveland marathon in 36 days. I'm ready!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I think I talked to you at COnquer the Creek. I was wearing an MIT jacket in the parking lot.

    Good luck with your marathon training! I'm sure your 20 miles will go very well today.

    ReplyDelete