Monday, June 18, 2012

Looking for a race

If you missed my previous post, a little hatchet has been thrown into my marathon training for the year. For the next month I'm going to be focused on yet again packing up all my worldly belongings and yet again doing another out of state move. This time I'm headed to Rochester, NY.

I'd like to do the Nationwide Children's Hospital Columbus Marathon Oct. 21. If I can be ready for it despite the move it'll be my top choice. While the Rochester Marathon would be an awesome opportunity, there's no way I can be ready by Sept. 23!

I don't know if it's just a pipe dream or not, but if Columbus doesn't work out I'd love to pick an out-of-state one to do in November, December or January! A quick Google search revealed the following options:
Or maybe I'll just go for the Goofy Challenge in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment