I'd like to do the Nationwide Children's Hospital Columbus Marathon Oct. 21. If I can be ready for it despite the move it'll be my top choice. While the Rochester Marathon would be an awesome opportunity, there's no way I can be ready by Sept. 23!
I don't know if it's just a pipe dream or not, but if Columbus doesn't work out I'd love to pick an out-of-state one to do in November, December or January! A quick Google search revealed the following options:
- Malibu International Marathon, Nov. 11, 2012, Malibu, California
- Baton Rouge Beach Marathon, Dec. 1, 2012, Baton Rogue, Louisiana
- Strip at Night Rock and Roll Las Vegas Marathon, Dec. 2, 2012, Las Vegas, Nevada
- End of the World Marathon, Dec. 21, 2012, Humble, Texas
- Day After the End of the World Marathon, Dec. 22, 2012, Humble, Texas
- Mississippi Blues Marathon, Jan. 5, 2013, Jackson, Mississippi