Add in two more equipment intensive sports and an overnight and... that's why I'm writing this a week in advance.
The Keuka Lake Triathlon is a week from tomorrow!
I like to make lists, and this one requires categorization.
I got some ideas from this site. They thought of everything.
(Why a bucket when a perfectly good patch of grass will do?)
(Yea, I do...)
My list will only grow.
- Sports bra and shorts to wear under
- Ear plugs
- Swim cap (yes I know they give us one but this is me being... me)
- Stuff to help me put my wetsuit on
- Helmet (forgetting this is my biggest fear for some reason)
- Unique something to locate my bike
- Clip-in pedals
- Padded shorts and shirt for bike
- Two water bottles, full
- Extra tube (I will be so sad if I get a flat)
- Bike gloves
- Body glide
- Plastic bag for seat
- Bike pumps, both portable and floor
- Tire lever
- Heart rate monitor + strap
- Tape (to attach bike number)
- Knee thingys
- Calf thingys
- Extra calf thingy
- Hydration pack, full
- iPhone arm band
- Honey stingers and chews
- Sandals and comfy clothes
- Snacks (See note after swim cap)
- Rain gear?
- Garbage bag
- Baby wipes
- Comfy sleeping clothes
- Extra pillow
- Shower stuff, etc
- Pepto and S caps and Vitamin I and, well, pretty much a mini pharmacy because I never know
- Cooler full of water
- Almond butter, gluten free bread and jelly
- Basic workout clothes for Saturday clinics
- Casual clothes for Saturday night and hopeful winery visit
- Phones (plural) and chargers
- Money because I will still forget something.