Saturday, May 14, 2011

The "I'm in Cleveland and my marathon is tomorrow" post

I'm in Cleveland and my marathon is tomorrow!!

I was up at 6 to watch Theresa Edwards rock her first 5K. Then I made my way over to the expo in Euclid and got all kinds of cool stuff. Then I went home, made some sweet potatoes for my dad's 60th birthday party, tried to sleep, couldn't, so I've pretty much been playing on Facebook for the past few hours. Perhaps it was a bad time to sign up for text alerts, all day my phone has been blowing up with well wishers, suggestions for my playlist, and other incessant ramblings.

Vote in my Facebook poll if you want to help me decide which headband to wear! The choices are in my previous post.

The playlist, it's almost done! I'll post screenshots later tonight.

This is a pic I took last night of all the stuff I packed:


I just need to get a few things from target -- mainly rain gear. My alarm is set for 5 am, I'm being very good about what I'm eating and drinking, and I'm ready to rock this thing!

I'm really excited for everyone racing tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment