Saturday, October 15, 2011

Expo time REDUX!!!

WAHOO!!!!!

I have just returned from the Columbus Marathon Expo! Fun flashback to the Cleveland Expo.

This is going to be a photo post. I'll do my more serious "Here's the Plan" post next, and then the playlist post!

Fun times at the expo! I spent an hour and a half working with Deb M. at the Bondiband booth, and got three Bondis out of it. One is a prezzy for someone, here are the other two -- not sure which I'm going to wear tomorrow:


Here's the shirt, front and back:




Here's our MIT race jersey, front and back, race number pinned and ready to go (the free Chipotle is almost as good as the free beer at Cleveland!!):



I won this shirt for doing a 90-second plank :)



I got a new foam roller...


Because mine was in bad need of replacement...


LIZZIE!!!!


A fun car magnet: (noticing a theme?)


My pace bracelet, which I'll break from at the end:


And the post-race party ticket:


They gave us a nice bag for everything:


Free passes to a New Albany kickboxing club:


Random SWAG:


No comments:

Post a Comment