Thursday, March 8, 2012

Stand, you're gonna run again :)

What a crazy week! I'll schedule a post to go tomorrow with an update on how I'm doing injury-wise, to sum it up in one word: Better!!

In the meantime, my spinning playlist for the week (a few repeats from last week) :)

Warm-up: Lenny Kravitz, Stand


Hill: Doors - Hello, I Love You


Hill with jumps: Matt & Kim - Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare -- How am I just now discovering this song -- it is AWESOME and PERFECT for spin!!!!!!



Recover with sprints: Glee Cast - Survivor/I will Survive


Hill - I Wish I was a Punk Rocker


More hill with jumps: Lady Gaga and Beyonce - Telephone


Recover with sprints: Def Leopard - Pour Some Sugar on me (a favorite from college)


Strength drill: Bruce Springsteen - The Rising


Recover: Shakira - Waka Waka


Hill: Black Eyed Peas and Jack Johnson - Gone Going


Recover: Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies - Rich Girl (Hall & Oates cover)


Rolling Hills - slow during slow parts, sprint during fast parts: Fiona Apple, Fast As You Can

Cooldown - Young the Giant - Cough Syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment