Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New Spinning music

At some point I'll get back in the habit of posting my Spinning playlists, I've been slowly modifying an interval class that has turned into a great profile, I'll get that posted eventually, along with my all classic rock class that the earlybirds seem to really enjoy. For now, though, I figured I'd post a few new songs I've added into my playlists.

(Note: "New" doesn't mean new, just new to me... or rediscovered!!)


Modest Mouse: Float On, warmup or climb



Every time I hear P!nk's latest song I think about this one... which made me want to hear it!


Flogging Molly: Don't Shut 'Em Down


Heard at a race. Thank you, Shazam.


Flo Rida: I Cry



All over the radio. But good for jumps.


P!nk: Walk of Shame


A little bit dirty but I found a clean version. Very catchy.


Walk the Moon: Anna Sun



Good for a slow, steady climb.


Rolling Stones: Get off of my Cloud


My latest classic rock obsession.


Hellsongs: We're not gonna take it


Not a spin song. But I enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment