Monday, July 8, 2013

Everything I need to know for Musselman

Less than a week out from race day, it's time to think logistics. I'll probably get a packing list and weekend schedule up tomorrow.

The race director put out this set of instructions for the race. My thoughts and questions:

Ahhh! What if I can't wear a wetsuit? That's what I've been practicing in and I swim better with it? Then do I wear my sports bra and shorts under the suit still? Eeep. 

I think I'm going to sit the MicroMussel out, but it will be fun to watch. 

I'm excited to stay in Athlete Village, but I hear it's not air conditioned, so I need to add fans to my packing list. You can't beat $30 a night in Geneva, even if it is a dorm!

If it's not raining I'll rack my bike Saturday night. I wonder how the bike racks are assigned, if they are. 

It looks like the aid stations are well stocked, but I wonder how the ones on the bike work. I just emailed the race director. 

Do we get wine at the end? I really hope we get wine at the end.

It's going to be hot hot hot hot! Me and my water bottle are going to be good friends all week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment