Friday, January 6, 2012

Light reading for a Friday

Just wanted to share, as we're all stuck indoors more the Wall Street Journal had this article on going to the gym and it's hilarious!

Linky

Some of my favorites:

"Yes, every gym has an overenthusiastic spinning instructor who hasn't bought a record since "Walking on Sunshine."" --- I swear that's not me!!! PS WSJ you forgot to capitalize "Spinning" :)

"Great job!" is trainer-speak for "It's not polite for me to laugh at you." -- Wonder how many times my old trainer thought that!

"Nope, that's not a "recovery energy bar with antioxidant dark chocolate." That's a chocolate bar." -- But chocolate has protein!

"Everyone sees you secretly racing the old people in the pool." -- The old people beat me everytime, and secretly laugh at me as I gasp for breaths in between laps :-/

"There is no secret. Exercise and lay off the fries. The end." -- I'm suddenly craving french fries...

No comments:

Post a Comment