Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday update

I've been a bad blogger this week. It goes hand in hand with hitting a small bump in the road with my training, but now I'm back on track! I even cleaned my kitchen. A few random ramblings:

I've decided to go back to the beginner's marathon schedule, at least for a few weeks, in an effort to not kill myself. Maybe I'll add speed work back in later, but right now my main focus needs to be mileage building and hill training.

Traffic has been down on the blog lately, but today I hit 1,000 hits for the month. As usual thanks for reading! Music Monday and weekly goal updates will resume next week.

Lurking around Columbus for work today, and when I come back it'll be time for treadmill hill repeats, cycling and the NROLFA. Long day! Is it the weekend yet?

2 comments:

  1. It's Friday Eve......... Dying is not a training option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your training is great, Jessica! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete