Saturday, June 18, 2011

Greetings from Orlando!

It has been a beautiful weekend in sunny Orlando! I'm taking a break from the pool, so enjoy some photos!

(And yes, boss, I did learn lots at the conference.)

I started at the Coronado Springs Resort, the conference hotel for the National Association of Hispanic Journalists, which I was attending. I got a really good deal at the Hyatt Grand Cypress on Priceline so I'm here tonight. Both are really nice!

I got a three mile run in Thursday and one mile today. I wanted to do my full 8 this morning but after an open bar, a huge dinner and a huge breakfast... yea... I did one, I'll try 8 again tomorrow!

But... really Mickey???? The evil mouse knows you're a captive audience that can't leave!!


My sunscreen and razor were taken at security since I carried on. The resulting damage:



The lovely lake I ran around:





My room and the view at the Grand Cypress:


No comments:

Post a Comment