Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I'm still alive, I promise

Phew! It has been a crazy week and a half.

I have all kinds of updates I'm wanting to do, including a long-overdue thank you to an awesome moving company that totally bailed me out. But, in between learning how New York government works (or how it doesn't work, as I've learned in some cases), finding a new gym to teach at (lots of options... I miss the bike), continuing to get myself and Lizzie settled, and continuing my obsession with the Walking Dead...

Maybe this weekend :)

A big shoutout to my Columbus friends! My weekend just wasn't the same without MIT Saturday morning. I did do a great 20-mile bike ride along the Genesee River and the Erie Canal trail. Beautiful! I haven't run much. I'm toying with the idea of doing a fall half on a 3-day a week schedule, but I have other plans in the works... must learn to swim and build up the arm muscles first :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica, looks like you are settling in! Here is another race for you, http://www.pcr-timing.com/racedata/2012/07/ERDespatch.pdf. Sorry about the short notice, it's Saturday morning at 9AM. It's a Rochester Runner of the Year race so it should draw a fast crowd. Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete